The District has now moved to Custom Benefits Administrators (CBA) for the administration of its flexible spending programs. See below for important information on how to access your new account and how to contact CBA if you have any inquiries.
CBA Contact Information:
Access to Your Account:
(24/7 information via Internet)
If you have previously accessed your account, use your current username and password.
(For Customer Service questions & Claim Submission)
(916) 303-7090 or (800) 574-5448
(916) 303-7083 or (800) 584-4591
P.O. Box 2170, Rocklin, CA 95677
1st Time Users….
- The first two letters of your last name (in CAPITAL LETTERS), plus
- Your 4-digit year of birth, plus
- The last four digits of your social security number
- Example: If your last name is Smith, you were born in 1962 & your SSN is 123-45-6789, your user name would be SM19626789.
Default Password: PASSWORD (in CAPITAL LETTERS)
If you have questions or concerns about the change-over and need to speak with someone in our Benefits Department please call:
Please click on the link below to review the information in the Welcome Packet.