- 6:00-6:25 Rupa Robbins Rm. 125
The case for social emotional learning in adolescence: a neurological perspective.
- 6:00-6:25 Kathryn Mapps, BREA Rm.113
Learning time differentials at the intersection of race and class.
- 6:30-6:55 Davin Duvall Rm. 114
Conceptions of intelligence, academic achievement and ethnicity in high school students.
- 6:30-6:55 Cyrell Robertson and Dante Dixson Rm. 113
The Psychosocial keys to African American academic achievement: the relationship among academic achievement and psychosocial factors in high achieving African Americans.
- 6:30-6:55 Charles R. Wilson Rm. 125
What matters: a critical analysis of how parents in low-performing schools define quality relative to school performance frameworks.
- 6:00-6:55 Dr. Frank Worrell Rm. 210
Demographic differences in adolescent time attitude profiles: a person-oriented analysis using model based clustering.
- 6:00-6:55 Abebe Gelagay, Ed.D. Rm. 212
Factors affecting African American student persistence in adult education.
- 6:00-6:55 David Stevens, BREA Rm. 214
Introduction to the academic support index.
- 7:20-7:45 Allison Billman Ph.D, Eric Greenwald Ph.D. & Suzanna Loper Ph.D. Rm. 114
Curriculum research from the Lawrence Hall of Science’s learning design group.
- 7:20-7:45 Josh De Feo Rm. 113
Trying to be normal: the effects of special education identification.
- 7:20-7:45 Lorna R. Shelton Rm. 113
Re-entry challenges and barriers facing adjudicated youth returning to urban public
- 7:20-7:45 DiShawn Givens Rm. 125
Interrupting the criminalization of African American boys.
- 7:50-8:15 Dr. Wanyu Chan Ph.D., William J. Fisk & Toshifumi Hotchi Rm. 114
Study of carbon dioxide sensor performance for building ventilation control
- 7:50-8:15 Pete Gidlund, BUSD Rm. 125
Addressing equity issues in music education, including at Berkeley Unified.
- 7:20-8:15 Dr. Frank Worrell Ph.D. Rm. 210
Pathways to high school completion project.
- 7:20-8:15 B.K. Elizabeth Kim, Ph.D. & Joseph Roscoe, MSW Rm. 212
Results and reflection from a district-wide implementation of TOOLBOX at the Berkeley Unified School District.
- 7:20-8:15 Erika Emory Rm. 214
Educational redlining: a dream deferred
Parent groups and other interested community members are encouraged to take advantage of this unique opportunity. To register, simply click here. Individuals without Internet access can show up at the event and complete an on-site registration.