Step 1: Explore your options
- Find the middle school in your attendance zone – Online or at the Admissions Office.
- Learn more at Middle School Information Nights in January.
Informational Night PDF: English | Español
Step 2: Submit your application in person with the required documents
- See the Required Enrollment Documentation page for details: www.berkeleyschools.net/departments/berkeley-school-admissions/required-enrollment-documentation/
- Applications and required documentation are due on or before the first Friday in February.
Step 3: Receive your school assignment by mail
Mailing includes information required to move on to Step 4.
Step 4: Register at your assigned school
Remember to bring:
- Assignment letter
- Parent ID
- Proof of immunization
- Copy of latest report card, transcript or some kind of proof of grade completion.