The primary objective and purpose of the Construction Bond Oversight Committee (formerly known as Measure I Citizens’ Oversight Committee) shall be to monitor and report on the expenditures of Measure I of 2010 bond proceeds, and to inform the public on those expenditures and bond proceeds. The Committee is also requested to review and report on bond expenditures remaining from Measure A of 1992 and Measure AA of 2000.
The By-Laws of the Committee were approved by the School Board on March 23, 2011 and can be found by clicking here. Amended By-Laws of the Committee were approved by the School Board on October 10, 2012 and can be found by clicking here.
Construction Bond Oversight Committee meetings will be held via Zoom until further notice.
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 6:00-7:30pm
- To join the meeting by video conference, please click here. The Meeting ID is 828-2999-3332 and the Password is 965939.
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022, 6:00-7:30pm
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022, 6:00-7:30pm
- Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 6:00-7:30pm
CBOC Meetings 2021 – 2022
CBOC meeting information from previous years can be found here.
|Meeting Date||Agenda||Packet||Approved Minutes|
|May 11, 2017|