The primary objective and purpose of the Construction Bond Oversight Committee (formerly known as Measure I Citizens’ Oversight Committee) shall be to monitor and report on the expenditures of Measure I of 2010 bond proceeds, and to inform the public on those expenditures and bond proceeds. The Committee is also requested to review and report on bond expenditures remaining from Measure A of 1992 and Measure AA of 2000.
The By-Laws of the Committee were approved by the School Board on March 23, 2011 and can be found by clicking here. Amended By-Laws of the Committee were approved by the School Board on October 10, 2012 and can be found by clicking here.
Construction Bond Oversight Committee meetings will be held via Zoom until further notice.
- Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 6:00-7:30pm
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 6:00-7:30pm
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 6:00-7:30pm
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 6:00-7:30pm
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022, 6:00-7:30pm
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022, 6:00-7:30pm
- Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 6:00-7:30pm
CBOC Meetings 2021 – 2022
|Meeting Date||Agenda||Packet||Minutes & Recordings|
|August 19, 2021||Agenda||Draft Minutes from 6/22/21
2022 Spring Draft Meeting Schedule
Financial Update Documents
CBOC meeting information from previous years can be found here.
|Meeting Date||Agenda||Packet||Approved Minutes|
|May 11, 2017|