The final LCAP Plan for 2015-16, approved by the school board, can be found here.
Data Presentations to the Board
- LCAP Study Session (6/15/16)
- P2 ADA LCAP Budget (6/15/16)
- LCAP Study Session (5/4/16)
- LCAP Budget Redution (5/4/16)
- LCAP Mid-Year Data Report (3/10/16)
- LCAP Goals 2 & 3 Presentation & Evaluation (9/30/15)
- LCAP Goal 1 Presentation & Evaluation (8/26/15)
- Student Outcomes
- SBA for Parents (4/9/15)
- Data Spotlight Detail (4/7/15)
- School Climate PPT (2/26/15)
- Evaluation & Update of the LCAP (2/25/15)
Response to Comments submitted May 16, 2016
LCAP Year One Summary (from LCAP Town Hall, Feb., 19, 2015) Versión en español
LCAP School Climate Transformation
A look inside the 2014-2017 LCAP: Brief Overview
February, 2015: LCAP Evaluation Data
April 7th, 2015 Evaluation Update
Update June 24, 2015: The Draft Version 15 of LCAP for 2015-16 dated 6.24.15 is located here. You can also read a brief summary highlighting LCAP goals, actions, and budget overview for 2015-16.
Update June 1, 2015: After a full year of implementing the three year Local Control & Accountability Plan, certain components of the plan template and reporting requirements have changed to meet state mandates. The Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) and the District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) have met throughout the year and received periodic updates on implementation and outcome data. The draft version of LCAP for 2015-16, dated May 20, 2015 and located here was reviewed.
A Look Inside Berkeley’s Local Control & Accountability Plan (LCAP)