The final LCAP Plan for 2015-16, approved by the school board, can be found here.
Data Presentations to the Board
- LCAP Study Session (6/15/16)
- P2 ADA LCAP Budget (6/15/16)
- LCAP Study Session (5/4/16)
- LCAP Budget Redution (5/4/16)
- LCAP Mid-Year Data Report (3/10/16)
- LCAP Goals 2 & 3 Presentation & Evaluation (9/30/15)
- LCAP Goal 1 Presentation & Evaluation (8/26/15)
- Student Outcomes
- SBA for Parents (4/9/15)
- Data Spotlight Detail (4/7/15)
- School Climate PPT (2/26/15)
- Evaluation & Update of the LCAP (2/25/15)
A look inside the 2014-2017 LCAP: Brief Overview
Update June 1, 2015: After a full year of implementing the three year Local Control & Accountability Plan, certain components of the plan template and reporting requirements have changed to meet state mandates. The Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) and the District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) have met throughout the year and received periodic updates on implementation and outcome data. The draft version of LCAP for 2015-16, dated May 20, 2015 and located here was reviewed.