2020 Recruitment & Retention Measure – Measure E
This measure would ensure Berkeley remains competitive in attracting and retaining the best educators by providing funding to bring teacher salaries from the lowest among comparable districts toward the average. Funding will also provide programs for recruitment, retention and professional development strategies to prevent essential staff shortages.
- Complete text of the ballot measure: March 2020 Recruitment and Retention Measure
- Complete text of the School Board resolution for the ballot measure: Resolution 20-017
2020 Facilities Bond – Measure G
Continuing the Facilities program funded by bonds in 1992, 2000. and 2010, the new bond will continue funding for safe and modernized school facilities for the next 10 years.
- Complete text of the bond measure & School Board resolution: March 2020 Facilities Bond
- Complete text of the School Board resolution for the bond measure: Resolution 20-016
2020 Maintenance Measure – Measure H
Continuing the Maintenance measures funded in 2000 and 2010 to protect the community investment in high quality school facilities by funding essential repairs and maintenance.
- Complete text of the ballot measure: 2020 Maintenance Measure
- Complete text of the School Board Resolution for the ballot measure: Resolution 20-018