Full Day Program
Start and end times are staggered due to COVID-19
Full Day/Extended Day Program
Cancelled during COVID-19
State Preschool Program (Spanish Bilingual Program and Franklin only)
9:30am – 12:30pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Integrated Class: Special Education Program
9:00am – 1:00pm at King CDC & Franklin
8:45am – 12:45pm at Hopkins
We are one of the state subsidized programs in Alameda County. We determine eligibility based on factors determined by the State including: income, family size and other needs.
We look at information such as . . .
- Your Working Schedule
- If You Are Looking for Work Plan
- If You Are Attending school or in training
- Print-out of classes parents are taking
- Medically incapacitated
- Receiving Child Care Protective Services (CPS)
- Your income falls at or below 85% of the state median income
Other documents necessary when enrolling …
- Proof of birth records for all children
- Proof of California residency
- First parent and second parent information
- Family income such as pay check stub, taxes, etc.
Enrollment & Requirements
You can download the initial application below and submit it with the additional documents we ask for to one of our Registration Offices located in the King, Hopkins, and Franklin Child Development Centers.
There is a waiting list and openings are filled according to the eligibility priorities. Eligibility is based on the State and Federal guidelines and is determined at the time of application.