Oxford School History
- In 1909 the Oxford School was built. The original architect was Mr. Plowman. The first principal was Mrs. Clara Partridge. During the first year, there were 140 students enrolled in the school.
- By 1917 there were approximately 426 students.
- In 1965 the old building was demolished and a new building built. Wong and Kami Architects designed the building.
- By 1970 there were approximately 299 students.
- Two additional classrooms were added in the late 1990s to accommodate the school’s growing population.